Server Rules 7 Days to Die (PvE)
1. This is a PvE server so NO PvP allowed outside of Admin run Events, Friendly Fire is Enabled so be careful. You could be jailed or Banned.
2. Keep the chat and Language respectable , No defamatory , derogative or racist comments or names !
3. Tree limit set to 25 max per Land Claim Block this cuts down on FPS lag.
4. No Looting other player Bases , this includes their crops , workstations or anything else on their property other then a airdrop .
5. No Looting other player bags.
6. No griefing players , this covers both actions verbal and physical in game .
7. No Building in reset areas and towns doing so will result in the loss of all of your hard work.
8. All Vehicles must stay locked or free game to others
9. Landmines and Explosive ordinance need to be kept on your own property.
10. Please do not log off with more than 50 open Frames they cause FPS lag.
11. Glitching, cheating and using exploits are not permitted. This would included floating bases
12. Building in a17s new POIs are at own risk
13. Dropping Buildings or Drop Mining(Digging down deep, carving out a shape and then mining away all the bottom level to make to top ground fall) will result in a Ban.
14. Please do not Build/block roads..the Biker gangs need them:)
15. Floating bases using the half blocks must have corners filled with solid blocks
16. Players are allowed 1 Land Claim Block, Donors are allowed 2..any more than this we will remove:) Building close to Traders is allowed..But please do NOT block Traders and remember to close the doors These Rules are subject to change at any time.
Server Rules PvP
Niflheim’s 8 Simple Rules
1. No derogatory slang, no racism, no verbal harassment.
2. Dropping Buildings or Drop Mining will result in a Ban.
3. No duping, glitching or cheating.
4. No raiding land claimed bases, this includes using screamers or bloodmoon.
5. Building in POIs are at own risk, reset zones and the large one’s are off limits.
6. Don’t destroy lootable containers in towns and cities. Cars are ok.
7. No more than 25 trees at a time, and no floating bases. Only 100 open frames at a time and don’t log out with more than 50 frames.
8. No killing inside Traders, and no building within 200 blocks of a Trader.
Regular PVP Rules
1.When raiding and pillaging your enemies, only break what you need to get in. If theirs traps that will hurt you you are allowed to disable them or the source that powers them. Don’t grief players, don’t drop items you don’t need, don’t break forges, workbenches, chem stations or campfires This includes placing a land claim block just to pick up the mentioned items above, but if you plan on living in the location then placing a land claim is fine! Be aware, the previous player may have home set in this location.